BE A PART OF THON RIGHT HERE IN LOS ANGELES
DANCE FOR A CURE AT PSULA'S THON BENEFIT - LIGHTS CAMERA CURE - THE HOLLYWOOD DANCE MARATHON
Lights Camera Cure – The Hollywood Dance Marathon
a mini-version of THON done Hollywood style.
SUNDAY MARCH 23, 2-8PM, THE AVALON HOLLYWOOD
The event features:
- non-stop entertainment (bands, musical performers, DJ’s, dance groups),
- celebrities & VIP’s on the Red Carpet,
- a silent auction
- and, of course, alumni and friends dancing for six (6) hours raising money from family and friends.
Only 6 hours? That’s nothing for you THON warriors out there. Sign up today and join us in the fight against pediatric cancer.
Dancers are a special part of the Hollywood Dance Marathon and are the primary fundraisers:
- Dancers get exclusive access, photos on the red carpet, free food and (non-alcoholic) drinks, and the coveted dancer t-shirt
- Registration fee is only $30 which goes toward the minimum fundraising goal of $300.
- Fundraising is easy with your own Dancer page on our website which you can post on Facebook or email the link to family and friends.
So come on, what are you waiting for? It’s FTK, right here in California.
Don’t want to commit to dancing for 6 hours? You can still support the Dancers and the cause. Purchase a ticket and come out to enjoy the show. General admission and VIP tickets available, with discounts for Chapter Members - $10 off General Admission and $25 off VIP tickets.
Can't make it to the Avalon on March 23?
DONATE to one of our Dancers or Dancer Teams, or make a general donation.
SILENT AUCTION-Got a favorite restaurant? Ask them for a gift certificate for our silent auction. Plenty of other ideas are welcome too. Contact us for a donation letter you can give them.
The third annual Hollywood Dance Marathon will be held on Sunday, March 23, 2014 at the historic Avalon Theater in the heart of Hollywood. The event is co-produced by the Penn State Los Angeles Alumni (PSULA) and Lights Camera Cure, a 501(c)(3) organization started by a group of Penn Staters. In our first two years, we have donated over $100,000 and we need YOU to help us reach our goal of raising TWICE as much as last year.
This event has gotten significant recognition from Penn State and DMAIG and we’ve received several awards for our efforts. We’re expecting some special guests again this year from Penn State and the Four Diamonds Fund. So don’t miss out.
For more info, including photos and video of last year’s Hollywood Dance Marathon, go to www.LightsCameraCure.com
Feel free to email us if you have any questions or comments info@LightsCameraCure.com. We hope to see you on March 23.
FTK - For The Kids!
Vice President - PSULA
Executive Director - Lights Camera Cure