THE 5TH ANNUAL HOLLYWOOD DANCE MARATHON
Join the fight against pediatric cancer at the 5TH ANNUAL HOLLYWOOD DANCE MARATHON, Penn State LA's amazing THON benefit.
Saturday, April 2, 1pm-7pm
The Avalon Theater, 1735 N. Vine St., Hollywood
BE PART OF FTK RIGHT HERE IN LA
- SIGN UP TO DANCE - There's still time. $30 Registration fee get's you front row on the dance floor. Raise a minimum of $300 to earn the Dancer t-shirt, drink discounts, free food and other benefits. It's easy with your own fundraising page.
- BUY A TICKET - Chapter members get FREE General Admission Ticket or Discounted VIP Ticket (through Chapter webisite). For non-members, GA $30 ($40 at the door), VIP $125 ($150 at the door), available through Lights Camera Cure website.
- DONATE - Make a tax-deductible donation to help kids with cancer.
- BID ON SILENT ACUTION - Our AMAZING silent auction is now online. You can bid by mobile phone wherever you are.
- VOLUNTEER - We still need a few volunteers to help out at the event. Contact us today.
FOR INFO AND LINKS
PSULA and Lights Camera Cure are bringing you our annual THON benefit to fight pediatric cancer. Now in it's 5th year, the event is a mini-version of THON done in Hollywood style, with participants who sign up to dance for 6 hours and raise donations from family and friends, plus non-stop entertainment, celebrities on the Red Carpet, an awesome silent auction, and more. Coach Tom Bradley will be joining us again, along with some other former PSU football players.
PSULA Chapter Members get a free General Admission Ticket (regularly $30-$40) or a discounted VIP Ticket for $75 (regularly $125-$150), includes access to private VIP lounge, food and open bar). Quantities limited. Get yours today.